- High quality and 100% pure Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
- Referred to as “Elixir of the Gods”
- Very low coumarin levels
- Commonly used as a flavouring in food items and in aroma therapy
- Helps improve the mood due to its pleasant and strong aroma
- Contains more than 60% Cinnamaldehyde
- Size: 30ml (1.01floz)
Cinnamon Bark Oil is a non-toxic essential oil used as an aroma therapy oil and for flavouring food. It is obtained from the bark of the Cinnamomum zeylanicum tree using the process of steam distillation.
The medicinal values of Cinnamon Bark oil include its antidiarrheal, anti-flatulence and anti-emetic properties, helps lower cholesterol and blood sugar levels, kills bacteria, heals wounds and helps relieve stomach flu caused by harmful bacteria like Salmonella. It is also known to relieve pain, reduce stress, fight off infections, stimulate blood circulation and improve digestion of food in the body.